When the stakes are high, the right expert witness can be the key to arriving at an equitable outcome. We work directly with attorneys and legal teams on matters involving building façades. Common cases involve claims and litigation over:
- Glass breakage or window fall injuries/fatalities
- Insurance claims for property damage
- Product or work defects
- Construction defects or failure
Expert witness Mark Meshulam brings 40 years of direct experience to bear for his clients. See a sampling of high-impact litigation here.
What We Provide for Clients
Façade Consultants makes it easy for attorneys to get exactly the information they need to determine a strategic course of action. Our support includes:
- Educating attorneys about glass/windows so they are well-prepared in court.
- Determining what occurred and why through in-depth investigation.
- Exploring potential strategies for successful claim resolution or litigation based on the facts.
- Examining contracts, rendering opinions, writing reports.
- Creating graphs, diagrams, animations, and other visual aids.
- Presenting expert testimony in deposition or at trial.
- Applegarth v Rans et al
- C. Overaa & Company, Inc. vs. U.S. Glass & Aluminum, Inc. et al
- C.I. Energia Solar S.A. v Bagatelos Glass Systems et al
- Custom Aluminum Products, Inc. v. AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc.
- Goldbrecht Inc. v New GlasPro, Inc. et al
- G4 Asbury Avenue Properties, LLC v. Asbury Avenue Associates, LLC
- Hilden et. al. v. Midtown Partners 222, et al
- James McHugh Construction Co. v International Fidelity Insurance Co.
- Kolacz and Kroeger v. James Bender and Virginia M. Bender
- K.S. v. American Automobile Insurance Company
- MEU Investments LLC vs. Gale Burg Construction, Inc.
- Michigan Indiana Condominium Association v. Michigan Place, LLC, et al
- Pasquale Condominiums v Ellicott Development Company
- Prolite Building Supply, LLC et al. v Ply Gem Windows et al
- Sapphire Tower Owners Association v Swinerton Builders, et al
- Seljan Tool Company, Inc. v. Gebhardt B. Schornstadt et al
- Schuchart Dow v Pulp Studio
- Union Square at Broadway Homeowners Association v. Western Pacific Housing-Broadway, LLC.
- Viking Construction Inc. v 777 Residential LLC et al
- Yuanda USA Corporation v Mchugh Clark, A Joint Venture
- April Cambron and Anna Hickman v Viwathna Bhuthimethee, et al
- Dorothy Wojciechowski v Ania’s Polish Deli et al
- Erica Goodwin and Jackson C. Goodwin v Metro Development Company
- Eveillard vs. The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company et al
- Gonzales vs. R&J Management, LLC et al
- Heather Larkins v Renaissance Associates I, LP et al
- Jaholkowski v. Gascoyne, and others
- Johnson Plaintiff v. Delaware Valley Development Corp et al
- Kimberly Wirtz v Pinnacle Ltd. Partnership d/b/a Springfield Downtown Hilton Hotels & Resorts, et al
- King vs. Creative Design Construction, et. al
- Lade et. al, v. Esser Glass of Eau Claire, WI & United Fire & Casualty Company
- Lisa Bonofiglio v Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (U.S) Inc. et al
- Neal v. 1260 Housing Development Corporation
- Piazza vs. Atrium Corporation, et al
- Rashene Smith V Southside Plaza Limited Partnership
- Richard Peich v J-Mac Associates, Ltd., et al
- Rigdon Westervelt v Parks Hotels & Resorts, Inc. et al
- Shaker vs. Fases Salon, et al
- Testa vs. Whirly West, Inc, et al
- Thompson vs Harrahs Atlantic City, et al
- Conley v Microtel Extended Stay
- English et al v Army Hawaii Family Housing, LLC et al fall from a window
- James Ferrer v Pass and Seymour, Inc. et al
- Threatt et al v W Hotel Management, Inc. et al
- Racky v First Midwest Bank, et. al
- Robinson v Wilson College, et. al
- Shanika Henderson v The K&D Group, Inc. et al
- People v. Myung Jae Kim, Santa Ana, CA (Assault with firearm, imprisonment of hostage)
- Robert Wiesner v Hon. Mackey/State of Arizona, Prescott, AZ (Murder)
- State of Arizona v. Mike Peter Gallardo, Phoenix, AZ (Murder)
- State of Michigan v. Ryan Mark Wyngarden. Holland MI (Murder)
- State of Oklahoma v. Amber Hilberling, Tulsa, OK (Murder)
- State of Wisconsin v Todd Allen Kendhammer, Madison, WI (Murder)
Meet Expert Witness
“When I’m involved in a dispute as an expert witness, I find the assignment challenging and stimulating. The issues can be multi-dimensional, requiring analytical thinking that starts with the issue at hand and expands to encompass the greater picture, the causes, the participants, and the environment which gave rise to the dispute. As an expert witness, I focus on supporting the efforts of the attorney, where the facts of the case are embedded in the technologies of the construction trades.”Contact US
Great Communication Provides
Clarity & Supports Your Case
Building envelopes represent a highly specialized and complex field. All the technical details that relate to façade and window failures or injuries matter when determining what happened. However, we pride ourselves on making our communication easy to understand whether that’s reports, action plans, construction manuals, or expert testimony.
Façade Consultants uses plain language with minimal engineering jargon, plenty of real-life examples, and well-designed graphics to get the point across. Legal teams, judges, and juries all appreciate this straight talk.