At Facade Consultants. we determine the correct tests for the
situation at hand.
Areas of exploration might include
- Water penetration
- Air Infiltration
- Glass Failure
At Facade Consultants. we take a comprehensive approach to helping our clients construct buildings that stand the test of time. Problems can arise at any point during the construction process, and we are standing by to troubleshoot.
We use testing and forensic investigation to determine the root causes of failure.
we advise on the best course of action tor correction and future prevention.
We create and optimize processes. procedures. and manuals for proper installation.
We document corrective and preventive actions to support the due diligence of our clients. Our detailed recordkeeping is used to provide accurate reporting to owners, lenders. investors. and future buyers.
- Adobe Systems, Inc. Lehi, UT
- Airborne San Diego
- Art Museum, Singapore
- Automotive headlight lens company, Wisconsin
- Buffalo Center for the Arts, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Caliper Studios, Brooklyn, NY
- Classics at the Riviera Condominiums, Ottowa, ON, Canada
- Colin Powell School, Matteson, IL
- Federal Courthouse, Minneapolis, MN
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Fulton House Condominiums, Chicago, IL
- Hudson Tea Condominiums, Hoboken NJ
- Hurricane Irma Damage, Miami, Pompano Beach, Naples and Marco Island, FL
- Iroquois Condominiums, Brooklyn, NY
- Lake & Forest, Oak Park, IL
- Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, CA
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- Mountain West Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company, Billings, MT
- Naples Square, Naples FL
- Northeastern University, DeKalb, IL
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Old Main Post Office, Chicago, IL
- Omni Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX
- Single Family Residence, Newburne, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Single Family Residence, Oakbrook, IL
- Six flat condominium, Chicago, IL
- Skybridge Condominiums, Chicago, IL
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- University Tower, Rochester, NY
- U.S. Ambassador Residence, Tokyo, Japan
- Westfield State University, The Apartments, Westfield, MA
- Wichita, KS Airport
- 175 W. Jackson, Chicago
- 325 N. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL
- 500 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago
- 751 Griswold, Detroit MI
- Conley v Microtel Extended Stay
- English et al v Army Hawaii Family Housing, LLC et al fall from a window
- James Ferrer v Pass and Seymour, Inc. et al
- Threatt et al v W Hotel Management, Inc. et al
- Racky v First Midwest Bank, et. al
- Robinson v Wilson College, et. al
- Shanika Henderson v The K&D Group, Inc. et al
- Applegarth v Rans et al
- C. Overaa & Company, Inc. vs. U.S. Glass & Aluminum, Inc. et al
- C.I. Energia Solar S.A. v Bagatelos Glass Systems et al
- Custom Aluminum Products, Inc. v. AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc.
- Goldbrecht Inc. v New GlasPro, Inc. et al
- G4 Asbury Avenue Properties, LLC v. Asbury Avenue Associates, LLC
- Hilden et. al. v. Midtown Partners 222, et al
- James McHugh Construction Co. v International Fidelity Insurance Co.
- Kolacz and Kroeger v. James Bender and Virginia M. Bender
- K.S. v. American Automobile Insurance Company
- MEU Investments LLC vs. Gale Burg Construction, Inc.
- Michigan Indiana Condominium Association v. Michigan Place, LLC, et al
- Pasquale Condominiums v Ellicott Development Company
- Prolite Building Supply, LLC et al. v Ply Gem Windows et al
- Sapphire Tower Owners Association v Swinerton Builders, et al
- Seljan Tool Company, Inc. v. Gebhardt B. Schornstadt et al
- Schuchart Dow v Pulp Studio
- Union Square at Broadway Homeowners Association v. Western Pacific Housing-Broadway, LLC.
- Viking Construction Inc. v 777 Residential LLC et alProlite Building Supply, LLC et al. v Ply Gem Windows et al
- Yuanda USA Corporation v Mchugh Clark, A Joint Venture
- April Cambron and Anna Hickman v Viwathna Bhuthimethee, et al
- Dorothy Wojciechowski v Ania’s Polish Deli et al
- Erica Goodwin and Jackson C. Goodwin v Metro Development Company
- Eveillard vs. The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company et al
- Gonzales vs. R&J Management, LLC et al
- Heather Larkins v Renaissance Associates I, LP et al
- Jaholkowski v. Gascoyne, and others
- Johnson Plaintiff v. Delaware Valley Development Corp et al
- Kimberly Wirtz v Pinnacle Ltd. Partnership d/b/a Springfield Downtown Hilton Hotels & Resorts, et al
- King vs. Creative Design Construction, et. al
- Lade et. al, v. Esser Glass of Eau Claire, WI & United Fire & Casualty Company
- Lisa Bonofiglio v Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (U.S) Inc. et al
- Neal v. 1260 Housing Development Corporation
- Piazza vs. Atrium Corporation, et al
- Rashene Smith V Southside Plaza Limited Partnership
- Richard Peich v J-Mac Associates, Ltd., et al
- Rigdon Westervelt v Parks Hotels & Resorts, Inc. et al
- Shaker vs. Fases Salon, et al
- Testa vs. Whirly West, Inc, et al
- Thompson vs Harrahs Atlantic City, et al
Have an Expert at
If things go really wrong with a project we’re a strong and committed partner for general contractors and construction companies facing claims. litigation. and other challenges. We are familiar with the complexities ot cases involving building envelope failure and have the experience to provide investigative services and expert testimony.Contact Us
Pays Off in Quality
In construction, it’s normal to hope that all subcontractors and trades will do their jobs Ftectly and complete everything on time. But this rarely happens. we act as a proactive partner helping GCs improve project success by inspecting and supervising manufacturing activities in the factory or installation activities on-site.
- We help you identify and fix problems with the building envelope to keep projects on track and minimize delays. disputes.and costs.
- we can also partner with you from the outset, implementing rigorous QC protocols to prevent projects from being derailed in the first place.
- we offer advice on materials and methods for new building design or rehab of existing structures Making the right choices upfront saves time and money better.